Thursday, December 29, 2005

There seemed to be a lot of confusion over yesterdays tuxie post. All of the tuxies are commenting saying that I shouldn't want to be one just because they have a gang. But actually, it was more of a jealousy thing. Remember, in the post, I mentioned something about my Mommy liking tuxies? I just don't want my tuxie friend or any other tuxie taking my place as Mommy's baby. I was just a little startled by the calendar yesterday. So don't attack me with any more accusations.

3 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

You LOOK like a Tux, you know. A tux with stripes!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

hey Levi, no attack meant. just cause your Mommy likes Tuxies does NOT mean that she wants to replace you. i mean, my Mom likes DOGS for gosh sakes but i KNOW she would never, never, never, ever replace me with a dog. just be your own cute self and your Mommy will always love you!

9:08 PM  
Blogger moseskitty said...

mabey us tigey kitties should form our OWN gang...it could be like West Side Story...but with cats.....

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home