Friday, December 23, 2005

Need the Nip

It's almost Christmas! And Santa stopped a few days early to fill up our kitty stockings! But Mommy stuck them way up high so we can't get them! NowI smell three things in mine. My favourite treats, my not-favorite treats, and CATNIP! And my ears tell me of a new toy as well. But Mommy says I can't ave them until Sunday. I don't know what Sunday means, but my patience is running thin. Why do they do this to us?

I had my fun with our Christmas tree. I knocked off a few ornaments to play. But mostly I'm playing with something the older Mommy brought home. A GIANT krinkle ball! You cant imagine the wicked fun I have with that thing!

3 Comments:

Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

(whispering) i think i'm gettin' a krinkle ball for christmas too but i'm not supposed to know so don't say anythin' ....shhhhhh........

5:46 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Buddah has a krinkle ball and he has tons of fun with it. But the most fun is when he sticks it under the covers and the Woman rolls over on it. She always thinks it's a giant bug!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Diva Kitty said...

Hoppy Holidays from Diva Kitty, Fiona, Orlando and DKM

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home