Friday, November 25, 2005

More Turkey!

Everybodys talking about how good their turkey was! Well I'm getting fed up. I haven't gotten any turkey since October. That's Thanksgiving in Canada. Why can't we all have both Thanksgivings? There would be a lot more thanks, and a lot less claws. Oh well. Mommy says if I wait 'till Christmas, I'll get more turkey!

Okay, now I see why Mommy wants me inside. It's snowy and cold out there! I went out this morning, and I didn't come in when Mommy called. When I realized how cold it was, I tried ti did into the house through some cement at the bottom of the downstairs window. Mommy let me in before she went to the homework place. By the way, she had no homework AGAIN! She shouldn't leave me if she doesn't have to!

By the way, I learned that you can't dig through cement.

I've had a really bad day.

(By the way, Scarlet has a blog now. Check it out at http://queenkitty.blogspot.com/ )

3 Comments:

Blogger pandora said...

Hi Levi - at least you got turkey in October - we don't get Thanksgiving at all here.

Nice to meet you, I'll tell snotrag your blog address, he likes to talk to the boys.

And I'll pop over and say hello to Scarlet.

pandora

2:51 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

personally, i think turkey is overrated - much prefer shrimp

5:14 PM  
Blogger Levi said...

Don't talk bad about turkey!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home